Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Sniffle Sniffle

So I'm in Hartford, Connecticut and I swear it was 58 and sunny today. If I didn't have such loyalties to Pittsburgh I would move up here in a heartbeat. Let's take a look at the pros and cons.

Postives:

1.) Gorgeous mild days like today all spring and beautiful summer days.
2.) Sea side towns.
3.) Cheap sea food.
4.) Small towns where cross walks mean something.
5.) Small town restaurants that are little hole in the wall dives.
6.) Clean air ... sort of.

Negatives:

1.) The dude he keeps going "sniff sniff" twice in a row with the EXACT SAME FREAKING CADENCE AND REGULARITY. My communist hotel is trying to charge me 10 dollars a day for internet, so I'm using their "business center." There's a dude in wind pants who has gone "sniff sniff" at least 14 times since I've started this blog. I never want to be that guy, go get an effing tissue.
2.) Horrible winters ... I get them now, might as well ratchet them up a notch.
3.) Sea side sea gull crap.
4.) Raging Liberals.
5.) Living in a raging Liberal blue state (except for New Hampshire are you aware their license plate says "Live Free or Die" I almost wept the first time I read it and still tear up each time a car with it passes by.)
6.) Raging Liberal cars. I drove pass one today that had a Kerry - Edwards sticker on it (what a joke let's give everyone health care so when someone has cancer it takes them five months to see a doctor i.e. Canada and their horrible dollar pretzels) A Clinton - Gore '96 sticker on it. A Gore - Lieberman Sticker on it. And a no W bumper sticker. I'm glad that person loves paying more taxes in a state or area of the country where all the prices are inflated to begin with.

Beautiful area though. Love it otherwise. This guy has no clue that he keeps sniffing. He continues with reckless abandon. I seriously want to throw my cell phone at him. Anyway, he's driving me nuts, I can't even continue typing, so that's going to have to be it for now, before I kill him and get tried for homicide with some tree hugging judge presiding who would think it was this kid's right to sniffle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very entertaining clueless wingnut!

Rage on, dork.

Maybe Dubya'll give you a reacharound.

Anonymous said...

First I would like to say...WOW. I feel that sums it up. ( you did make me laugh however...nice work..) and then to this anonymous person...seriously...if you're going to be rude at least have the balls (or ta ta's if you will) to put your name on it....name calling? ahhh sigh...seriously lighten up and take a joke. If you can't laugh at yourself you have a problem. :) May the "raging" liberals live on! ;)

Keith said...

Two thoughts:

1.) Musicruby glad you enjoyed. Most of my blogs are just humorous rants of which I believe 90% of what I type. I don't like all the raging liberals up here, but they do amuse me. Good call on anonymous by the way.

2.) Anonymous, way to turn Dubya into a contraction with Dubya'll. That may have been the most revolting thought I've ever heard or thought about. You seriously made me throw up in my mouth.