Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Don't hate, pontificate!

I sense a lot of hostility from Keith. Granted the Oscars may be overrated, but geez. That's a lot of hate!

Let's talk about something in a similar, yet dissimilar vein. I have a good friend named Bill a.k.a OLMEC! You all remember OLMEC right? You're dang right you do! Well Bill and his computer programming friends made a website, and a rather comedic one at that. This may not be a blip on the radar screen of those NOT familiar with how ter-ble W. PA weather is. But to those of us who of our own free will subject ourself to this torture (see my rant in January, http://keithandandrew.blogspot.com/2005/01/hatred.html#comments) this site is great. If you are sick of Erie, PA or other horrible regions of the state log onto www.erie-tating.com I think it's a rather hilarious name! Rant and rave, wait, just rant about how horrible W. Pa is and how depressing it make you. E Plurabus Unum!

Some of you all may be wondering to themselves "Dang it, I've stopped reading Andrew's blogs because he never talks about waking up anymore! Why doesn't he do that?!?!?!" Ok, friends! For the past week or so, I've been listening to American Football's old CD...I don't even know what it's called. It is a great CD and is so relaxing. I would recommend listening to it if:

1) You are going to wake up early to go to work, and need a CD to put in your CD alarm clock
2) Smoking a La Gloria Cubana serie 'R'. Amazingly consistent cigar!
3) Smoking a Punch Gran Cru cigar. One of Andrew's favorites! If you ever want to know what it feels like to be me, go out, throw on American Football, get your Punch Gran Cru out and smoke away. This relaxing moment is my life.
4) You want to think of the Summer...Summer, why are you so far away?

Also, I went snowboarding with Huff this past weekend. I had a great day save for a few moments of carelessness where I stopped thinking. Whenever I stopped thinking, I fell...hard. My neck still hurts and I swear I lost my patella in the process (anatomy word! bonus!)

This may be the most incoherent blog I've written in a while, but how was Jennifer's bean recipe the other day? Did you know that Jennifer didn't come in to work today? Uh ohhhhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

|
|
Yellow - Vibrant and sunny, yellow is an effective option for solutions that make us come to feel heat and fuzzy, these kinds of as kid's objects or leisure accessorie[url=http://www.jennabridalshop.com/]cheap wedding dresses[/url]
Keep your shade bright and contemporary, even though you lighten the tint a tad. Yellow that turns into uninteresting symbolizes filth and decay, that are not the sentiments that can get people [url=http://www.jennabridalshop.com/]cheap wedding dresses[/url]
tune in[url=http://www.jennabridalshop.com/]cheap wedding dresses[/url]
your company..