Tuesday, March 29, 2005

hhhyytrreee

I think I've officially run out of things to blog about.

I know this sounds preposterous coming from the man who blogs about such enlightening topics as winter, semi trucks, horrible canadian pretzels, and Christine Lakin. But honestly, I'm in a dry spell. I am so pedantic that I always love reading my own blogs...even that passion has faded! And it seems like everything I blog about inspires people to not comment. I like to go to Lillet And Tray's weblog (www.whatdidweeverdotoyou.blogspot.com) and make comments just to dialogue with someone, and even they've stopped talking to me!! I'm probably the only Republican who ever posts there, clearly giving them the opportunity to debate vehemetly with me about any and all types of issues. But they don't, and I'm also attributing that to my dry spell.

This dry spell is killing me! The only cool thing I can conceive about talking about is freaking Terri Shiavo, and how she will hopefully die in her sleep today. But everyone's talking about that, and I'm not one to tow the line. So Terrible Terri is out of the picture. I think I'm going to need to take a few days off and regroup. I also need to find some cool picture to put in my blogs, because too much text is starting to hurt even my own self seeking eyes. Ok kids, I'm off to reflect...don't do drugs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geesh Andrew. That was depressing...did you ever think that maybe people don't talk to you BECAUSE you're a republican? Just a thought...I may be the only quasi-liberal-not-exactly in the world willing to have a conversation with you...cause let's face republicans are boring and lack conversation skills unless they are complimenting themselves...ok...relax...I'm just kidding...little joke...don't be pissy. :) Maybe you need a vacation Andrew. Some fun, sun, and not being Western PA ALWAYS inspires me. Just a thought. :)

Anonymous said...

Bag it.

Nobody cares.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, apparently you care enough to keep coming back here and keep commenting, and you just keep right on with making a fool out of yourself through a variety of misspellings and contradictions so maybe you should bag it and never come back. Good grief...and for the record...even though I give you a hard time a lot Andrew, I care...and I hope you return soon in all of your glory. :)