Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Briefness Part 2

I got 3 comments on my last blog, which is more than all the other comments I've received combined. It's either A) Pity comments or B) I was witty ... I'm guessing A.

Drew, I think that you're somewhat right.

1.) It's free to drive across California cause it blows. Frankly I'm surprised all the tree hugging liberals haven't found another way to make people pay more money. But do you really want to live with all those left-wing fruit and grain eating nut jobs? Didn't think so ...

2.) Not a lot happens in Toledo that you have to leave here. That's my hope, that by giving it that slogan that people will do some things that need to stay here. So instead of just go to the zoo, people will go to the zoo, have sex in the aquarium with their girlfriend, and then get lit on the way home. NOW THAT would make Toledo a lot sweeter.

Andrew, you stole my tie, and for that I hate you. You own the same tie that I do. That's so jag off. It's like a girl buying the same outfit as another girl - nay buying the same prom dress - NAY I SAY WEDDING DRESS! I haven't been able to wear that tie since you bought it. Not out of fear we'll wear it the same day, I mean we are roommates, I can see what you wearing, but it's like you stole my mojo. You took my sweetest tie and now you own it. I don't know if I'll ever learn to trust you again. It sucks a lot and now I feel cheated by you. I hate you Andrew I hate you. This may make me leave the blog and start my own.

1 comment:

DMac said...

Hey Keith...those tree hugging liberals elected an overgrown, immigrated, ex-bodybuilding, Terminator. Who is willing to take part of the roof off of the Gov's office in Cali to he can smoke his cigars...comon any leader of a state that is willing to do that for a good smoke can't be that bad.

Also those liberals get all the money they need from the properity tax...average house in cali .5 million

One must also note that all those liberals have HOT daughters that are "liberal" if you know what I mean.

Toledo would be freaking sweet if people did that. But why with thier girfriends??? Why not with some hot stripper named Glaxia and great white sharks swimming in the aquarium??