Friday, February 11, 2005

Yeah blogger

So I'm getting pumped about our blog a little more now that I know Andrew isn't the only person to read it. I found out of course this week that Fowler reads it, but also that Laura Thomas and Kyle Scarbro read it. Notice the shout out to our faithful readers here with us since the beginning. When our blog reaches critically massive levels of success we will remember you ... most likely. You can just be assured that we won't pass you on the street and forget to say hello at least. Speaking of Laura, I'm going to continue in my tradition of mentioning good news in my blog. Last night Laura came over to our hopping bachelor pad, and out of the goodness of her heart, made us dinner last night. Don't blush Laura, just making sure you get mad props. We are totally appreciative of her doing so, especially when our apartment is in its early stages of being put together. It's not really sweet yet, and we don't have all the fun stuff put together, but she came over and made us sweet food. Way to be a servant Laura, way to be.

Questions I would like to have answered in my life:

1.) What the heck happened to ska?
2.) Why did they get rid of the lemon jolly rancher? It was by far my favorite. You can't just take away something that's been a staple of your product and not offer it anymore. You have to at least offer it in some way. I may never buy jolly ranchers again?
3.) What am I supposed to do now that there is no football on?
4.) Do you think there is any way to teleport ever?
5.) Why are they cancelling Arrested Development? Will reality TV ever end? Why must the state of TV suck so bad currently? Woof.

That's about it for now. I'm going to avoid / move on from Andrew and I's (you like that Drew) argument regarding God making every decision about your life and everything here on his green earf. He and I will respectfully agree to disagree on a matter with no true answer. My last assertion is that I believe God is sovereign and infallible, but somehow there is a gray area where we have the ability to make the decisions for sweet things. Like surely God didn't come up with the Winter X Games. It has to be some idiot dudes idea to turn halfpipe into a snowboarding event and suck at it a lot. Winter X Games blow.

6.) When will ESPN stop showing TV shows and gay things like X Games and start showing more sports shows?

My last point, some of my friends and I are starting a sports website. On this website we will write a couple articles a week. It'll be informal sports talk filled with analysis, wit, and insight. If you like that kind of stuff, I'll be giving you the website here when we get it started. I'll be writing roughly two articles a week for it. It's not every day thoughts like my blog, but stuff with more thought put into it so it should be even better. Alright, I'm off to go interview kids ... I hope they're not gay.

7.) How sweet would it be if I was a super hero?

No comments: