Thursday, February 10, 2005

God planned for you to blog that...

Let me say a couple of things here. First, how pumped am I that Fowler keeps putting his 2 cents into the comment section of our blog? I am so excited to have a regular contributor. And no I'm not a cynical dude to begin with, I just like to front to see how people respond. But I am serious about the Soverrignty of God. Fowler brings up a good point which leads me to point 2) I don't think Keith or I's point will ever be reconciled...yeah I just say I's. It's late and I's tired so I'm not going to speak good stuff to it. But the Truth probably lies somewhere in the middle, though I agree with Fowler about his 1st and 2nd paragraph in his comment on the last blog. I think everyone should read it. Good work my man.

If our Blog is gospel truth, is Fowler's commentary the Apocypha? And am I a heretic for putting my words on the same level as the Gospel? Clearly someone is tired in this equation, and it isn't the Holy Spirit. Bed is talking some serious trash...

No comments: