Thursday, February 10, 2005

LSAT Horribleness

I am taking the LSATs this Saturday as I mentioned yesterday. My walls are starting to close in around me now. I see the test coming and last night instead of hard core studying I watched Duke vs. UNC and played a lot of Fable. I really wish I had studied more. I'll never make it in law school, I don't have the study ethics (if that makes sense). So I guess I'm not really sure why I'm taking the LSATs. Part of it I think is my desire yesterday to make an impact and I see that as the best way. Molding the laws of the land, going into politics and making a difference, or just being a fricking sweet lawyer. I don't think that I have the type of personality for it though or the drive to do it. This is kind of making me think the LSATs are less important. Basically I'm screwed.

On a more happy note yesterday I purchased some of the Sweet Tart Sweet Hearts from Walmart. They're so undeniably sweet. Little heart phrases (Be Mine, True Love, I'm Yours minus the gay ones on the old school chalky hearts IM Me, Fax Me, TXT Me) and they taste like little tiny sweet tarts. Unreal food item, right up there with the best seasonal food items. The top seasonal food item has to be the Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights. They taste like cinnamon pumpkin cakes of goodness. Really, come Fall you HAVE TO GET SOME!

So Courtney just came into my office and said that I gained street cred. this fall. Somehow I don't think she has the correct definition of Street cred. Street cred for all you crackers out there is street credibility a.k.a. how well you carry yoursefl on the street and appear as credible and hard. DMX defines street cred, great point Andrew about DMX having pit bulls, he's just hard as nails. You don't hear him slamming G-Unit or siding with the Terror Squad (great post 9-11 name by the way) he just comes to peoples aid and rolls with EFFING DOGS! So tough right now, if I could be any man in a fight, I'd be DMX. Thanks for the compliment Courtney, we love ya' round here, but I'm not sure I have much street cred.

Big shout out to our man Fowler, who if he keeps this up may become an honorary contributing member of the blog. He's smoking anyone out there who is reading this. For goodness sake just comment once in a while, we are giving you GOLD HERE friggin GOLD! Anyway, I'm off to Taco Bell for a little bit of lunch. Grilled Stuffed Chicken Burrito is phenomenal. Then I'll slog through work this afternoon, followed inevitably by studying for something I'm not cut out to do, and then hopefully some Fable before bed. Well dudes stay cool and try not to suck like North Korea ... way to be communist and make nukes have fun being in power for a few more months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need Ideas for best home additions Find us at http://carpenrty4u.com/room.pl

Anonymous said...

Great new Web Site on vinyl siding institute vinyl siding institute If you are looking for vinyl siding institute vinyl siding institute We can help....... Visit ud today at http://allhousesiding.com/home.pl?ceda=seamless&stucco=off

Anonymous said...

Check it ou homes refinish aluminum siding