Thursday, February 17, 2005

Tupac or not Tupac, that is the question.

Actually, I don't know how you could no Tupac!

Tupac was so money. His beats, his music, his passion was all so tangible. For example, Biggie sings a song about getting some from one of his groupies. You know that the sad, sordid tale is probably true just because of Biggie's status. But inevitably the question that should pop into your head is "Honestly Biggie was a fat sot. Did he really get any?". Now consider Tupac. You look at the dude and think to yourself automatically "I bet this dude got tons of hood rat chicks who only rock sneakers". There's no question about it! I think that type of undeiable and insurmoutable street cred typifies who Tupac was. Granted I'm a white dude from Suburbia, but that's the impression that I get and that's why I wish he was still around.

And I've got something else to mention...Ma$e is 20% retarded, literally. He's 75% retarded figuratively. Does his 20% legitimate retardation take away from his figurative retardation (figuring that maybe some of his figurative retardation could stem from his legitimate retardation) or does it compound his figurative retardation? A question for the ages, I know...

The City paper is so great.

I think next year I'm going to vote for Prince for President of the USA. Come on, chant with me me now... PRINCE! PRINCE! PRINCE!

No comments: