Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I know you love it!

Ok I'm back,

For the past week I've been completely sapped away from our blog because of my intense discussion with some tree hugging liberals in NYC who hate Christians and hate America. They may not agree with that last statement, but it's right.

So I know you have all been dying to know a lot of things, like:
1) Why did Fowler and Bailey stop blogging comments?
2) Who is OLMEC and how did he get on your site?
3) Has Andrew bought pretzels for the dollar store lately?

Well guess what kids? I have some answers for you!

1) Bailey and Fowler stopped commeting because they were raptured up to heaven. Chalk them up there with Elijah and Enoch as two who never tasted the bitter pill of death. We miss them commenting, but they are in a better place.

2) OLMEC, I hate to ruin the surprise, is Bill, my good friend from home. And if you all didn't know, Bill is Greek and ladies seriously litter themselves around the ground that he walks on. Litter!! I think Bill's dated 6 girls for every 1 girl I've dated in Western PA. He's the man and he can do some killer programming. Bill, if you send me a link to your website, I'll plug it all the time on my blog.

3) No I have not bought any, but I have had some other pretzels from the dollar store. Keith got some, and I tried them. Let me say first and foremost that they are good pretzels, all jokes aside. They are crunchy enough, salty enough, and just the right size for bite size snacking on the fly. The other stupid French Twists were in the shape of an elongated baguette (go figure) and had a blase taste as well (blase...typical French word to descibe typical french pretzels). And I KNOW that France is not the same as Canada, but Frenchies are the same the world over-they all blow. America clearly makes a superior pretzel, and the France should bow down. This reminds me of a flyer that Bill sent me...

http://www.protestwarrior.com/new_signs.php?sign=2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad it is that living in Western PA makes one a racist, ignorant bastard...ha ha ha. :) America may be "protecting" (which I also would argue more like destroying and oppressing) civilization, but let's not forget that the French were the key players in GIVING us civilization. So a big thanks to them. While traveling through France I especially found the people of Southern France to be the sweetest people EVER! Super hospitable, giving, and go figure...love America! (and I was there right when we attacked Iraq...so being an American abroad was not such a hot thing...). I will conceede, however, that the parisian French do pretty much hate us (graffiti on metro: "Americans: go home or go to hell" and I was there when they burnt down the Mc D's) and they are a pain...but hey you can't blame everyone in the whole country for one city. That's like judging the US for Trenton, NJ...IMAGINE! Besides...didn't the pretzels in question come from Canada? Her majesty's colony? Maybe you should start hating England instead...at least it would make a little bit more sense. Just a thought... ;)

Anonymous said...

so let's face it . . .fowler and bailey might have been raptured. . .so i guess i have to leave a comment. . .dude your new website is pretty chill, i can't wait til march. oh a side note. . i still think kengors class should be a higher then watching dawsons creek; and romeo wings are still way to expensive; maybe someday we'll live in a world where the elephant castle always has the special on imports. . .and the quick or whatever their new name is; is in the background. . .