Monday, February 14, 2005

Officially

I have officially entered the realm of geeky nerds by downloading a program known as filetopia. I'm on a quest to find the full version of Kanye West at the Grammys last night. I think I'm close to finding it, but not quite there yet. Some guys say they should have it ripped and up by this afternoon, we'll see if they are correct or not. Grammys were alright. Good performance by U2 so that's sweet. But it makes me mad that Ray Charles won all those Grammys. Don't get me long, I love Ray. Georgia on my mind is in my top 50 songs most likely, but don't give a dude like 7 grammys cause he died. He's not even here to get them or enjoy them. I think it's bogus when people do stuff like that, way to ruin the Grammys voters, way to ruin the Grammys.

I'm going to also comment on Bailey's (a new reader woooooo) comment. I kind of agree. I like some of the stunts they do. But some of them are just flat out gay. I don't want to see people on dirt bikes go off a snow ramp and let go of the handlebars and then come back on the bike. They all practically do the same thing. I do want to see sweet jumps and ballsy things. A lot of them have huge stones ... and scars to show for it. Crazy. The X-games have an upside, but ESPN advertises them like they're friggin the NFL. Huge props to some X-gamers, no props to ESPN for continuing to: A.) overhype yourself, B.) show more drama a day than actual sports C.) continually jumping the shark and putting gay stuff on too many channels. They used to be sweet when there were like two sportscenters and stuff like ESPN 2 and ESPN News and ESPN Classic were all on one station. Too watered down and the X-games is part of that.

Valentines Day definitely sucks. I like to argue that it's gay for everyone, not just people who are single like myself and Andrew (ladies take note two eligible guys living in a crappy house are up for grabs.) I think it totally goes against a relationship, not that I've ever been in one. But shouldn't you do nice stuff for the person you're wif every day of the week or all the time, not just one day a year. Plus this day of the year crap costs more than usual, so you can't do nice stuff as often. You buy like one rose today and it costs roughly $26.73. When if you bought them other days of the year you could buy more and do sweeter stuff. Valentines Day blows, lets not all try to pretend it's sweet.

Took the LSAT this weekend. I'll let you know how it went March 7th when I get my results. It could have gone well, could have been horrible. All I know is that it was the most mentally exhausting thing I've ever done ... ever. A girl broke into tears halfway through the test during our break and I heard a guy fall to his knees and explain how badly the test ... ummm ... had it's way with him to put it mildly. It was unreal. I'm glad it's done and the stress is past. I also had the lovely experience of hearing the worst band I've ever heard. Three people, no bass player, and the singer was a horrible horrible girl. It sounded as if someone was pooping in my ear. Oh man, that bad. Anyone out there play Fable for Xbox? It ate away the rest of my weekend and is so totally sweet. My character is ultimate evil personified. I love that game. I'm out for now. Later dudes.

No comments: