Monday, February 07, 2005

Who else you know....

Can take one week off, come back cold turkey and blog lids off? So other than the terrible transformation of Ma$e's verse in the Lean Back remix, nothing new is going down in W. PA. I'm also officially dead tired, so here is a short and concise blog to make everyone happy.

1) The Patriots are horrible (despite Super Bowl 39 evidence to the contrary).
2) I moved into a new apartment. I know no one cares, but I don't care that you don't care so bam.
3) I own a hookah, which happens to be an ultra sweet purchase. I have tubs of sheesha open in my room and it is making it smell awesome.
4) When Courtney says "I will kick you in the throat!!" in a threatening way, it makes me bust up laughing. Haha just thinking about it is funny.
5) Here's a thought provoker which I know Keith might take exception to. The question is: What has been the best SNL sketch of the last 10 years? I say Brian Fellow's Safari Planet. And I am right.


I'm going to go drink coffee and change out of my grumpy pants, maybe.

No comments: