Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Agree

I didn't blog today. I actually got stuff done so I don't have a whole lot to say. I agree with Andrew. If you're selling your product in a foreign country or responding with someone, at least have a mastery of the language. When I go to Uganda I try to use the language well. I study it and I have a grasp of it at least. If I was going to do business in that country, the grace period passes and I make sure I have a mastery of it all so I don't offend them. French people suck, they try to befriend everyone and you can't do that in life. Way to try to side with the UN and then turn around and repair relations with the U.S. In life you have to take a stand, you can't be spineless and expect to get along with everyone, people will lose respect for you.

One quick point, I realize more and more every day that I am slowly becoming a typical guy. I like dude movies where stuff blows up, I become less observant and when home in the evening I am much less conversational. I don't know what to do about this. I always told myself I wouldn't be like that, but I have slowly become like that. How can one change who they are and become something a bit better? I don't know how to change for the better anymore. Any suggestions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LONG AGO IN THE ANCIENT CITY OF BABYLON THERE RULED A FOOLISH KING NAMED FELSHIZAR. HEARING OF A YOUNG MAN NAMED DANIEL, WHO COULD TELL THE FUTURE, HE SUMMONED HIM TO HIS PALACE. KING FELSHIZAR NERVOUSLY SAT ON HIS THRONE. IN HIS HAND HE HELD A GOLDEN CUP THAT HE'D STOLEN FROM A TEMPLE IN JERUSELUEM.
"DANIEL," HE SAID, "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS SIGN?" HE POINTED TO THE WALL WHERE WORDS HAD MYSTERIOUSLY BEEN WRITTEN. DANIEL READ THEM. "SIRE, IT SAYS THAT YOU ARE A THIEF AND YOUR EMPIRE IS EVIL. SO IT IS ABOUT TO BE DESTROYED."
"IMPOSSIBLE!" FELSHIZAR THUNDERED. "OUR CITY IS FORTIFIED WITH TWO GREAT WALLS AND A MOAT! IT IS IMPREGNABLE! YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING! TAKE HIM AWAY!"
AND DANIEL WAS LED OUT OF THE PALACE. SOON AFTERWARDS, THE WRITING ON THE WALL CAME TRUE. THE PERSIANS LED A SURPRISE ATTACK AND DESTROYED BABYLON. THE GOLDEN CUP OF FELSHIZAR ENDED UP IN THE TEMPLE. YOUR QUEST IS TO RETRIEVE THE CUP AND BRING IT BACK HERE.

BEWARE THE TEMPLE GUARDS!! USE THE PENDANT OF LIFE TO TURN THEM AWAY.