Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Praise the Lord!!!

IT HAPPENED! HALLELUJAH!!

As you all know by now, Arrested Development is coming back for a 3rd season on Fox!! Praise the Lord!! As a tribute to my happiness (and your future happiness if you are fortunate enough to watch the show) I'm going to sing the Doxology, but tweak the words a little bit!

ahem

'Praise God from whom all blessings flooooowwwww!
Praise Him all creatures here me loooooooo!
Praise Him above ya heavenly hooooooooooosts!
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost that Arrested Development is back on Foooooooooox!
Aaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!'

I don't think that's sacreligious if it's a true expression of my heart...which is clearly is! I can't wait for next season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew, this show is awesome. best show on television in 10 years, hands down. You'll have to come over some time so we can both watch. My moustache is scratchy, but it gives great back rubs.


Andrew Y.