Friday, May 06, 2005

Black sucking vortexes

You know when you meet someone who's really boring? Someone's who is dry and when you're around them you just don't have the energy to put forth?

Then there's a level of person that exceeds that. There's the person that is such a black vortex that it not only taxes you when you're with them, but sucks the life from you for the rest of the day. I ran into one of those today. Someone who hit me so hard with their blowy personality that I have nothing left to give all day.

So there goes my post in my blog. I was going to be funny and post sweet stuff that's underrated an the like. But you lose because of Mr. Blowy this afternoon.

I will say this though. In 27 hours I will be seeing U2 in concert. After all there's only one more sleep till U2 ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. "Blowy," eh?

Do tell!

Keith said...

Nothing like waking up on a Saturday morning to a childish comment from anon. It was totally a good way to start the day.