Monday, May 23, 2005

BUFFALO

Out of these 3 New Yorkian cities, one of the cities is substantially better than the other two put together. The 3 cities are, in order of appearance on I-90 driving East to West, are:

1 Buffalo
2 Rochester
3 Syracuse

(Jeopardy music)

And the winner is Buffalo, NY! I know, I know, if you have talked to me abour travel I've likely told you how much I hate driving around Buffalo because of the traffic (the main culprit for causing horrible traffic? You guessed it...semi trucks). But on the whole, Buffalo has some nice little attributes that you won't find in Syracuse and Rochester, like:

1. Bums that aren't as hostile
2. A Metro-Train that runs through the city
3. City Hall is really big!
4. Cool looking smoke stacks that effuse only the whitest, pure smoke!
5. Old buildings
6. More downtown convenience stores that sell beer! They sell beer in convenience stores here!


those are some interesting things about Buffalo. Go stuff to it.

No comments: