Monday, December 20, 2004

This isn't really important, but...

Alright get this people,

So I've (Andrew) finally come to a decision on something. I've been contemplating a certain issue in my mind, really since the beginning of the fall, and I've finally come to a conclusion about this issue. It's not an issue of great importance, but it is about something that has been lacking in my life for the past few years. As I survey the landscape of my life I realize that something has been missing in rounding me out as an individual. Again, this one thing isn't crucial for survival, but it does make life a little more interesting.
I know you are all waiting to hear what I've been missing. I know some of you are probably like me in that you're missing this fulfilling part of your life. What I lack in my life is the routine of sitting down, once a week, and watching my favorite TV show. I can honestly say I have no favorite TV show! People are always like 'Man did you watch the Apprentice! I LOVE that show!' or 'Wow Scrubs is so sweet!', and I always have to admit that I don't know what they are talking about, because I can't get into TV these days. HOWEVER! I've finally found a show that's worth devoting half an hour to, once a week. Arrrested Development is hands down my favorite TV show on the air right now. I'm even going to go one step farther, and speak for everyone in America by saying that it's the best show on TV period! The humor is great, the antics of the Bluth family is awesome, and what's best about it is it's kind of like a big inside joke. You can talk about Survivor, or ER to your friends at work who have maybe missed the show, and the other person will most likely be able to understand what happened, and how the show unfolded. With Arrested Development you have to watch it to understand; this makes talking about it with other friends who have seen it a much deeper conversation...I swear. Go watch it next Sunday and then we can talk.

No comments: