Monday, December 20, 2004

Parentheses rule this post...

Andrew says,

If you're going to play Scrabble, the word 'Yinzer' is not going to be in the directory of legitimate words. I've looked...yeah I'm that guy who tries to drop the Z-bomb on the triple letter square. Listen, Keith does have some good points about Yinzers, even if it's not a real word. They do kill deer (I hate deer...in my mind, the most horrible creatures either in this world or the next go in order like this: 1-Beelzebub, 2-deer, 3-semi trucks) which is a big bonus in the Western PA depressed steel industry member community. They are also, as Keith pointed out, starting to vote republican. I don't care if they stink, I'll still stand arm in arm with a Yinzer so long as we are voting for the right person. So ultimately, Keith and I will forever disagree on this issue, but that's part of what makes America great (and for those of you trying to get a lot of points in Scrabble, U-S-A isn't a word that's short for America). I think what you have to ask yourself is this: Is the guy with the $5,000 suit going to really like hanging out with Yinzers? Huh?? (another inside Arrested Development joke, hahahaha).

Tag, you're it

No comments: