Thursday, December 16, 2004

Keith chimes in ...

Andrew began the festivities with a lovely introduction of himself. I shall then return serve. Andrew, I believe, was correct in stating that I was the more opinionated one. I suppose this comes to be when you think about things like what your three favorite animals are when you fall asleep. When you spend your waking hours thinking of anything from favorite movies to least favorite person (undoubtedly someone French) you tend to be opinionated.
I don't have any real wisdom to share with you, but I do believe that I can fix society and the hole it has fallen in. Throughout the upcoming weeks or days (depending on how long Andrew and I choose to do this) I will share my opinions with you. You can take them or leave them, you're better off if you take them though because you'll be a better person. My main goal will to impart on you the enjoyment of yinzers.
Yinzers by definition are the people that most exemplify the qualities of the city of Pittsburgh. Most people think of yinzers in a strikingly negative light, but I am here to dispel that kind of thinking. So you can expect me to impart yinzer knowledge of you, most of which is just an undying love and faith in your city and the products of it. You wake up every day believing the Steelers will win the Super Bowl. You don't just think that Heinz ketchup is a gift from God, but rather you believe in your heart there is no greater product in the country (even if it is largely owned by a liberal rag of a person). That's all I've got going for now. Feel free to check back and read often. Excuse my extensive use of parenthesis and ellipses ... woops ... somewhere between 9th grade and now I forgot basic english rules. I don't talk too good.

Over and Out ...

No comments: