Friday, April 15, 2005

While I've got your Attention with that Abe Lincoln Racist stuff...

You all know I'm a huge fan of Arrested Development on Fox. The show is revolutionary in its approach to sitcom TV. The story line, though cracked out, is also a trip to follow. And Portia DeRossi, while a crunchy lesbian, is a flaming hot crunch lesbian. But in all seriousness the show has garnered praise from a ton of critics and has even won an Emmy! WOW!

Sadly Fox is thinking about canceling Arrested Development. I guess killing the goose that lays the golden egg is en vogue these days, but I'm not going to stand it. I want you, my fellow Americans, to go get arrested and endorse the show! Tell all your friends! If we rise up and slap Fox around, maybe they won't cancel the show. If you doubt that this is the funniest show on television, you can try to explain to me which show is better, and why. I guarantee that you will be wrong.

Maybe it's time for another renegade crusade to spread the word!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be honest Andrew, I've never seen the show. Maybe it's because I don't have cable at Nyack even though I pay $4,000 dollars a semester for room and board, or maybe it's because I've never even seen an advirtisement for it (again going back to no cable), or maybe it's because even when I have the availablity of cable I never watch Fox (especially for the news...yeah right, what a joke...kinda like watching CBS for news...BBC please) unless it's for sports...so I have no opinion on it, but I also can't go all out for something I've never seen. But good luck with that.