Friday, January 20, 2006

Top 100 Installment A

So I recently completed a project with a friend of mine where I ranked my top 100 songs of all times. So in the spirit of a meaningless blog. I'm going to release them 33 at a time from 100-1. Here they come. If you have questions feel free to ask. We e-mailed each other back and forth putting ten songs on the list at a time. And after we had 100, we ranked them from 100-1 until we reached the top. It was a sweet project that I highly recommend. Here comes the first few!

100.) In the Meantime – Spacehog
99.) Gambler – Kenny Rogers
98.) Brick House – The Commodores
97.) Dreamer – Ozzy Osbourne
96.) Don’t Stop Dancing – Creed
95.) This DJ – Warren G
94.) Fill It Up Again – Indigo Girls
93.) This Time Around – Hanson
92.) The New Workout Plan – Kanye West
91.) Welcome to Atlanta – Jermaine Dupree
90.) Against All Odds – Phil Collins
89.) Bad Medicine – Bon Jovi
88.) Sweet Child of Mine – Guns n’ Roses
87.) I Will Follow You Into the Dark – Death Cab for Cutie
86.) World on Fire – Sarah McLachlan
85.) Steal My Sunshine – Len
84.) Rosa Parks – Outkast
83.) Bad Boy For Life – P. Diddy
82.) Spin Me Right Round – Dead or Alive
81.) Nite Becomes Day – Citizen Cope
80.) You Can Do It – Ice Cube
79.) Old Apartment – Bare Naked Ladies
78.) Paint It Black – Rolling Stones
77.) Man in The Mirror – Michael Jackson
76.) Livin’ On The Edge – Aerosmith
75.) Under The Bridge – Red Hot Chili Peppers
74.) Found Out About You – Gin Blossoms
73.) Pepper – Butt Hole Surfers
72.) Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
71.) Song 2 – Blur
70.) Loser – Beck
69.) Paradise City – Guns n’ Roses
68.) Rollin Remix - Limp, Method Man, Red Man, DMX
67.) Yesterday – The Beatles

4 comments:

Joel Settecase said...

Not a single Zeppelin song? I hope you get the Led out in the next two sets, brother.

James said...

No Johnny Cash?

Keith said...

I won't completely spoil the fun for you two. But I can tell you that I'm neither a huge Zeppelin or Cash fan.

I like the music and can listen to it. I just don't often choose too.

So don't hold your breath.

Anonymous said...

Lovin #96...who was it that introduced you to that sweet sweet song?