Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Top 100 Installment B

So last week I posted the first thirty-three of my top 100 songs ever. I know you're all burning for the next installment. All two of you that posted about it at least. So I'm going to throw down my next thirty-three now, but not before I point out a couple of things.

1.) I have a few posts here of late that are slamming if I do say so myself.

2.) Recycling sucks and Joel Settecase agrees.

3.) Andrew is getting his piece on the gay McDonalds sign posted as an Op-ed piece in the Grove City Allied News.

4.) I HAVEN'T BEEN DUMPED YET! The Steelers are going to the Super Bowl and I get to hang out with my "girlfriend" for two more weeks. I've avoided her cheating on me somehow or breaking up with me. I couldn't be happier.

Without further ado:

66.) Drops of Jupiter - Train
65.) Flagpole Sitta' - Harvey Danger
64.) Down On The Corner - CCR
63.) Papercut - Linkin Park
62.) The Sign - Ace of Base
61.) I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi
60.) Like My Style - 50 Cent
59.) Walk On The Ocean - Toad The Wet Sprocket
58.) Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
57.) Fly - Jars of Clay
56.) Any Way You Want It - Journey
55.) Buddy Holly - Weezer
54.) All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
53.) Head Like A Hole - Nine Inch Nails
52.) Regulators - Warren G
51.) Fisherman's Blues - The Waterboys
50.) I Would Walk 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
49.) Grace is Gone - Dave Matthews Band
48.) Yellow Brick Road - Elton John
47.) Like a Prayer - Madonna
46.) Perfect Situation - Weezer
45.) Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skinner
44.) So Much For the Afterglow - Everclear
43.) On Fire - Lloyd Banks
42.) Jungle Boogie - Kool and the Gang
41.) Somewhere - Our Lady of Peace
40.) Freedom 90 - George Michael
39.) More Than Useless - Relient K
38.) December - Collective Soul
37.) One Headlight - Wallflowers
36.) Running to Stand Still - U2
35.) Run - Snow Patrol
34.) Fix You - Coldplay

Stay tuned for more ...

2 comments:

James said...

"Like My Style" by 50 Cent?

This list sucks.

Keith said...

Then don't read it if you think it sucks so much.

It's a great song with a good beat.

The criteria used are if you get 100 songs to listen to for the rest of your life which songs do you pick? I mean mostly all of U2's music would beat Like My Style by 50 Cent, but I also want some rap on the list and by default this is one of my favorite rap songs so it makes the list. I need a little bit of different genres. Work with me here alright.