Thursday, June 30, 2005

Who else you know can take 5 years off...

Come back cold turkey to fly lids off ? No no it's not Ma$e it's ANDREW!!! And for those of you who are indeed math wizards I have not been gone for 5 years, though to the blogosphere I'm sure it seems like it's been as many. Here's a recap of what you missed in the past week when neither myself nor Keith was blogging:

1) Turns out Sassy killed a chipmunk last night. You would think that the cat would learn something from experiences in her past (i.e. killing=bad) but she hasn't. This only further fuels suspicions that cats, and animals in general, are not nearly as intelligent as humans are.

2) Wait hold up...humans kill other humans too. This only further fans the flames of the rumours that the 'guns don't kill people, I kill people' philosophy is alive and kicking in America.

3) Ok hold on again...that's right, we can find an excuse for everyone. Turns out guns are the real problem and that the people who use them against others are not to blame. If that dang gun wouldn't have told me to kill those people...

4) I moved into a new apartment. If you forget how horrible the old apartment was, go back to the blog archives frommmmm March, and re-read the one about my white trashy neighborhood. This new apartment is much cooler. More on this later.


So there's your week, I mean 5 years, in review. Keep in touch kids!!

No comments: