Friday, June 23, 2006

We're all a part of the same body, but it's still ok to chop off your arm

Hello blog friends (and Nathan),

Yesterday I composed a rather compulsive, scathing blog about something near and dear to my heart. It's also something that's near and dear to my work...actually it is about my work. In talking with Keith about the appropriateness of posting my blog, he advocated an exercise of caution and restraint. Being as that restraint has NEVER been a strong suit of mine, I've worked out a compromise. Herein I will not include the contents of my aforementioned blog. But if for some reason you actually want to read what I'm reticent to post on the internet, I'd be more than happy to email you a copy of my blog. It's a revealing portrayal of how another office affects the effectiveness of my office...and that's all I officially have to say about that.

PS: does anyone know of an apartment for rent in Boone, NC that I could rent? I'm really hurting here...

3 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

][

Anonymous said...

I love you Andrew! Wheeee!!

-Becca

Joel Settecase said...

Send me a copy! PLAOW!