Saturday, October 01, 2005

Joe Klapheke and WMD

The life of Joe is one part truth, on part falsehood, and three parts snowball. My friend Joe Klapheke is a weapon of mass destruction. This guy is a good friend of mine and has asked me, nay, lived such a fabulous and unselfish life that I have to blog about him. Friends since 6th grade I was initially drawn to Joe due to the fact that he has a large head ... filled with tons of knowledge of course. His soccer skills were not to be believed and his Mom gave away money to all who came to visit her (possibly since she worked at a bank). His Dad built our middle school science project and the knife at the end cut the piece of tissue paper well enough to give us an A. Throughout high school Joe was no less impressive. His locker was the total hang out spot at the high school and all the cool kids hung out there including myself and my posse of women. I often had to tell my ladies to come back later as Joe was swamped with them. Joe has siblings but who cares really because he's the only one that matters. He multiplies food, rules all that he does, and has a job. One time Joe even put out a fire that was engulfing an entire city block. How is this you ask? He dumped Mountain Dew on the entire fire ... granted it was passed through his kidneys first. I don't even know what else to say other than if Joe Klapheke was not my friend I'd either be in juvi or in the woods being raised by wolves. I'd also be a heck of a lot less cool. So Joe this Bud's for you and all you've done. Now will you quit e-mailing me and telling me to blog about you. Just kidding ... not really ... Joe also had some otherwordly batting average in the work softball league this summer like he went 85 - 87 ... although those two were strikeouts I believe.

Joe rules!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keith said...

So the legend of Joe grows. Apparently he never struck out. He just didn't get on base or something. I'm now in even more awe than before.

Anonymous said...

A