Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The 3 minute blog

Ok I have an appointment in 3 minutes so this is going to be a fast blog to satiate all you blog fans who have been DYING to see a new article on the table.

Well kids it looks like Keith isn't going to be blogging for a while. He is on vacation doing some heavy duty fishing and golfing. Somewhere in there I think he's going to go look at law schools, but who knows. Fishing sounds more fun than looking at law schools to me.

Also, in the past month or so, I found out something very important about Keith. He HATES it when you call him a baby! You can call him a baby about anything and he gets really pissed and starts to turn red. Here look:

typical conversation

Keith: Hey man I think I'm gonna crash
Andrew: What?
Keith: Yeah man, I'm tired and my head hurts
Andrew: Awwwww
Keith: Hey, you shut your mouth
Andrew: Hey, why don't you not be such a BABY!
Keith: I hate you, I hate you so much right now
Andrew: Hate me like a baby..

and so on and so forth the conversation goes until Keith just leaves the room. Granted it is a little immature, but you should see how pissed he gets!

Ok an appointment awaits. Here are some future blogs coming your way.

Ikea Death
Street Fighter 2 Can Eat Me
Har-Yu-Ken!!

No comments: