Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wow...freaking wow.

Ok...I'm in Hawai'i people. I'm in Hawai'i! Right now I'm in Kauai, but I thought that you all should see some of the places that I've been. Hawai'i is so sweet because everything is so stinking beautiful, that it makes you (and me) magically into Ansel Adams! Check it out!



This is the sunset in Honolulu, on Waikiki beach...mmm drinking beer and watching sunsets, it doesn't get much better than that!

Diamond Head!! That's a mountain back there people, and that's a beach right in front of it!! Amazing!


I feel like a brontosaurus is going to come lumbering out from behind the trees. Maybe it's because parts of Jurassic Park were filmed in Hawai'i? Wait...yeah I think it is. I think you-sawr-us- Rex! Matt McQuaiq, let go of that fence!!


Wow...freaking wow. Wow. This is Honolulu from Pauli's Lookout. It's said that it's actually so windy up here that people have tried to jump off this summit to kill themselves, and because the wind is so intense it blows them back onto the precipace...


...fortunately for me this was the case.


Hawai'i has this rainbow on their license plate. I know that none of you knew that because, well, Hawai'ian cars don't always make it onto the mainland. But anyway, I felt ULTRA gay driving around Hawai'i with this big rainbow splattered across the front of my car. But then I hap'ed to walk out onto the balcony of my hotel. OH! so THAT'S why they put rainbows on their license plates! It's not because everyone's gayyyyyyyy but because on just about any given day you can see a rainbow right in you backyard. It was unreal.

So those are some of my pics from Honolulu and the surrounding area. I'm on Kauai, "The Garden Island" right now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have about a thousand more pictures to put up on my blog, but right now John Stossel is doing a great special on Greed right now, so I gotta run. Hang loose, people.

1 comment:

James said...

i really hope my tuition dollars aren't paying for your vacation.