Tuesday, September 13, 2005

"Look! They're Breakdance Fighting!"

Word up er'body!?

Hey everyone. This blog is essentially to sate the thirst of those bloggers out there hungry for a meaty chunk of what I would like to call...my life. Just to keep you up to speed, Joel and I have been battling on facebook with a spat of verbaige that I would like to call "Free Style Rapping". Joel and I are masters of this lyrical form, and so to showcase my talent, and Joel's, I'll clue you all into our lastest torrent of fancy rap songs. GO!!


Joel :

yo, aight, yo feel me. Well it's been a little while since I wrote on ya wall, but you ain't gotta worry cause I'm back on the ball you been lettin' in girls and they ain't bad maaaaan, but you better recognize the guys that will soon be Pans--we're gonna show 'em how its done and we don't need no assistance, we're gonna take a lotta chomps and we don't need your resistance, 'cause we're CRUNK!

(crowd cheers)

Andrew:

Alright I see how it is...alright listen

You said you think you're a man cause you tear up my wall, but watch yourself brillo face before yo' ace takes a fall, you try to tear up my street cred and put me in diapers, but I'll have you ace expelled because I'm your advissoooorrrrrrr

(crowd roars, hollers)

Andrew (out of turn):

Yo check this watch this right here:

Joel says he's all tough and he likes to front big but arms are about as big as a whithering twig, mane you just aint tough so I got to say I could wrestle you to def like every day when I'M CRUUUUNNNKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Now flow this, flow this:

You write on my wall like a juvee delinquent but it ain't no secret that you roam the pavement, lookin for some hotties so you can up an honk at 'em, but your girlfriend's gonna punch you in your protruding Adam's...apple...

(questionable murmurs, some some spotty laughter)

Joel: (visibly angered by being skipped out of turn)

aight aight...
Feel me...
So you like to write sht all over my wall, but anyone can see through yer attempts ta ball
Makin' funna my guns, now what's that all about--it's humorous to hear scrawny people runnin' they mouth
Talkin' bout my adam's apple? 'least I got one maaaan
Tell me how's it feel to be the first female Pan--and get CRUNK!!!!

(crowd OHHHH's a lot)

Joel:

OH no! Let me tell ya bout the feelings I felt, when ya sorry ace self tried to get me expelt
I started laughin out loud and ya had me in stitches
When I get expulsion threats from some skinny ace b--s (oh)!
You belong in '95 just playin with pogs, cuz we all know I've got way more fans on my blog--because I'm CRUNK!!!

Andrew:

(really serious music comes on, probably like Nelly's "Heart of a Champion", with some serious talking to preface what will likely be a malicious rap)

Alright...I see how it is...see a lot of people be hating on me because they too scared to realize the truth that I bring...but you better recognize that the truth hurts sometimes...and you about to get a faceful of pain

(talk over, rap starts!)

Alright stop all your talking bout stuff you don't know, cause this skinny sophic brother thinks you's a trick ho. You turn turn tricks and hoes and are generally rude, but we know that all yo business be coming straight from dudes (ohhh!) Look at you, main pointing at your friend's junk thinking 'can I cop a feel and use the escuse that I'm crunk?' No you cain't my man cause I know your true colors, they ain't on blue and white shirts, main they on rainbow rubbers (ohhhhh)

music fadeout

treating commences

(its like that scene in 8 Mile where everyone goes crazy for the white guy! it's insanity in here!)



Rap fighting is so sweet!

2 comments:

Joel Settecase said...

Wow... of course you had to end that volley (which you got all out of order) with your rap... even though I just wrote back before you posted that! Guess what: now I have to double treat you on my blog.
Check it out at www.settecase.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm John Kerry. And I'm REPORTING FOR DUTY®. Ladies and gentleman of the Keith and Andrew's Weblog Corporation--I consider myself "hip" and "cool" when it comes to "popular culture" and if there is one thing that I know, it is that Andrew Smith, while his rhymes might not be as good as his nemesis', I respect the fact that he and I are, ideologically speaking, "on the same page." And for that reason I would like to formally acknowledge and declare my support for Mr. Smith to be the next president of the United States, after me. For those of you wondering how I could take this position after my declaration of support for Mr. Settecase so very recently, I tell you this: I actually did vote for Andrew Smith, before I voted against him. And that is not a flip-flop. That is a flip flop. I mean it is not.
Who among us does not enjoy freestyle rapping?
Sincerely,
President John F. Kerry
Inductee, Vietnam Communist Hall of Fame.
http://www.gunowners.org/op0444.htm